BNIS Daily Report of May 20, 2020
AALI: Seeds of Opportunity
- Jump in bottom line despite lower operational numbers
- The biggest drop in CPO demand will come from energy
- A flattish FFB production due to mature tree profile
- Limited balance sheet risk amidst pandemic
- Depressed valuation is best reason to enter
- Key risks are mainly from CPO price
Analyst: Firman Hidayat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BBNI: 1Q20 BNI Earning Calls Takeaways
- Decent 1Q20 Results.
- To restructure IDR146.7Tn loan, representing 26.9% of its Mar-20’s loan outstanding.
- Lower FY20 Guidance.
Analyst: Posmarito Pakpahan (email@example.com)